Postmodern Collage Poetry

A blog about writing collage poetry, post modern poetry, multi lingual poetry

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Vietnam

Hanoi, Viet Nam

After 10 days in China, Viet Nam is a refreshing and amazing place. Hanoi is such an interesting place, an Asian city, with French architecture which is strangely organized in an Iberian manner? I must say that I am amazed at the sheer beauty of this place the people are very attractive but it is the locale that is so stimulating. You are driving in a district and amid the buildings is a Buddhist temple that is 500 years old I know I sound like a romantic but this is a culture of confidence. People are very nice to Americans, they can be since they kicked our collective asses in theVietnam war -

Vietnam is a great place I wish I could stay longer.....